The more you are motivated by Love, The more Fearless & Free your action will be. ~Dalai Lama XIV
Put Your Love into Action!
LOCAL LOVE ACTION ITEMS
People Power “Let People Vote” Campaign Launch Event
October 1st 3:30pm-5pm
Nationwide Solidarity March for Peace (Portland, OR)
October 14th from 9am-12pm
PDX Refuse Fascism! (Portland, OR)
November 4th at 12pm
NATIONAL LOVE ACTION CAMPAIGNS
Swing Left – Let’s work together to help flip the house from red to blue and focus our efforts on swing districts as we do.
The Sister District Project – We encourage you to support democratic and progressive candidates in sister district races.
Together we are Indivisible – Resources and information to assist as we Resist.
ACLU’s People Power – Freedom Cities Campaign
We encourage you to learn more about the ACLU’s new People Power organizing initiative and the roll out of their Freedom Cities plan of action. Unite with a People Power group or event in your area.
We also continue to promote monthly Loving Resistance Meetings on the second Saturday of each month.
Show Up, Stand Up, Speak Up, Act Up! #LoveAction
Step Up and get Involved
- Visit our learn page
- Visit our connect page
- Join our Facebook community
- Join our email list for Love Action Alerts
Social Action Resources:
- Indivisible Guide – A Practical Guide for Resisting https://www.indivisibleguide.com/
- Oregon State Legislature – Find your elected officials, search for bill and/or budget hearings by issue or representative keywords, sign up for alerts.
- Contact your Senator https://www.senate.gov/senators/contact/
- Contact your Representative http://www.house.gov/representatives/find/
- Support the Boycott https://grabyourwallet.org/
- Tips for writing letters to editors http://ctb.ku.edu/en/table-of-contents/advocacy/direct-action/letters-to-editor/main
Let’s do what we can…let’s put our Love in Action!